Friday, September 7, 2012

August Adventures

One of my favorite events all year- LA Tap Festival! This was the 10th anniversary.
Here's my lindy hop class with one of my best students, Tosh. Such a talented kid.
For most this was their 1st class ever or since the last festival. I wish I could keep them year-round! :)



After first being swept away in 2007, then taking over 2 years of serious study & dedication getting all my pre-reqs done & the reason I became a yoga instructor, Thai Yoga practitioner & handstand addict... AcroYoga Teacher Training was completed in a 2 1/2 week retreat in Ojai, CA. I'll have to write a more complete post to chronicle this life changing event. But you can enjoy some moments here:



Also an excellent debut with the Jersey Tap Festival... Full lindy hop class with more wonderful tap dancers & a special performance with cameos by founder Hillary-Marie Michael & the one & only Michelle Dorrance! So honored. Video to come...

No comments: